Frequently Asked Questions
We try to update our website with answers to all possible questions you may have.
Please select from the following list of questions.
Please select from the following list of questions.
What kind of services do you provide?
- We pride ourselves on providing residential and commercial cleaning services in London. So far we have served many clients and provided professional cleaning solutions for any size of homes, offices, shops, and many more.
What days / hours do you provide services?
- We are available to our clients every day except for Sunday, a day of rest that we provide to ourselves and all our employees. Special appointments and pricing may be arranged for holidays. Our hours are typical and appropriate residential hours (8am to 5pm) and commercial hours (5pm on). We believe in getting the job done right and do our best to do it within the expected time frame.
Are your services guaranteed?
- Yes, in delivering our services we strive to maintain the highest quality and provide the greatest value. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your Cleaners Clean Cleaning experience, simply contact us within 24 hours of your cleaning and let us know where we went wrong. We’ll come back at your convenience and re-clean any deficiencies free of charge. We do not currently offer a money-back guarantee.
Do I have to pay anything extra apart from your quoted price for the job?
- Our quoted price includes all taxes and services. The only charges that might apply on top of the price are congestion (if your site address is in London congestion charge area) or parking fees. If you are able to provide a free parking space for the cleaners, you will not pay anything in addition.
What measures do you take to ensure the quality of your staff?
- We use only employed staff, not casual labour. We require proof of ID and two recent references. If an applicant is successful we then accompany them for one week providing training and supervision. Regular staff meetings using clients feedback also enables us to keep our standards high.
Who do you send to clean my home?
- In most cases we will send a team of two members depending on the size and scope of the job.
Are your cleaners male or female?
- We have both male and female cleaners but the male cleaners do not usually carry out weekly regular cleaning duties unless you specifically ask for a male cleaner.
Will you bring the cleaning products & materials with you?
- We find that customers like the comfort of buying the cleaning products they like, so their home can smell and feel exactly how they would like it to. If you would prefer we can provide these at an extra cost.
Are there any items that are excluded from your cleaning service?
- We do not clean fragile or antique items that require specialist cleaning.
What about damages?
- While we will, of course, treat your home with the greatest of care, accident can and do occasionally happen. Cleaners Clean is fully insured for such occurrences, and should any damage or breakage occur whilst we are cleaning your home, we will undertake to replace or repair the item.
How long does it take to clean my home?
- It depends on the size of your home, the type of service being performed, and the overall level of cleanliness. Deep-clean services can take up to twice as long as a routine cleaning. To receive a more accurate estimate of the time required to clean your home, simply contact us and a member of our sales team will visit you at your convenience and give you a free quote.
Do I have to be home during the cleaning?
- No. In fact, many of our clients prefer us to clean when they’re out of the house. We do ask that you be present for the first cleaning, so that you can meet our cleaning technicians, show them around your home, and make them aware of any cleaning preferences or special requests you may have. Other than that, whether you’re home or not when we clean is entirely up to you.
How do I arrange access for you if I’m not home?
- We suggest one of the following methods of arranging access, but we can accommodate virtually any arrangement that is convenient for you:
- * Provide us with a key to keep in our key safe
* Leave a key for us in a specific location
* Leave a key with a neighbor or building manager
Do you have a cancellation fee?
- We do not have a cancellation fee. We are pretty flexible with our customers. We just ask a notice of change or cancellation as far in advance as possible, so that we can adjust to our schedules.
Need more info?
- If you have any other questions not listed here, please contact us and we will be happy to provide more information.
What is included in your commercial cleaning services?
- Restroom cleaning and disinfecting, Rubbish collection, Floor sweeping and mopping, Window Cleaning, Complete floor maintenance, Reception area and foyer cleaning, Staircase and lifts cleaning, Kitchen and lounge area cleaning, Cleaning of light fixings, skirting boards, frames and doors, Carpet and floor vacuuming, Bin area cleaning, Car park sweeping.
What areas do you cover?
- We cover all areas within the M25.
Can you provide cleaning supplies?
- We can supply all cleaning materials and equipment needed.
Do you provide one off cleaning services?
- We provide all commercial cleaning services as regular or one off service.
Do you provide cleaning services out of office hours?
- We provide office cleaning services around the clock.
Do you offer a complete cleaning solution?
- Yes will inspect and advise you on the best cleaning solution. We will provide clients with tailored cleaning solutions which will meet their expectations and budgets.