If you are not completely happy with our service, then please tell us within 24 hours in order that we may remedy the situation. We guarantee the quality of our cleaning.
* All our teams are fully trained in our advanced cleaning technique designed to clean your home quicker and more thoroughly than most.
* Our cleaning staff usually work in teams of two, but we reserve the right to work in teams of 3 or singularly.
* They are uniformed and arrive in a unique company car.
* All our staff are fully vetted and insured*.
* They are our full time employees so you have no worries over national insurance, PAYE and Employers Liability Insurance.
* Staff will not eat, drink or smoke in your home.
* Our training and working practices are designed to ensure that we comply with all applicable health and safety regulations.
About our Service
* Our ‘thorough’ clean will involve the thorough top to bottom dusting, wiping, vacuuming and mopping of all rooms. Bathrooms and Kitchens will be thoroughly cleansed.
* Our ‘quick clean’ involves the dusting and/or wiping of horizontal surfaces and the vacuuming and/or mopping of floors.
* We can plan for designated rooms to be cleaned on a ‘quick clean’ basis and then at agreed intervals receive a ‘thorough clean’.
* Certain tasks, such as the pulling out of beds and sofas (where appropriate) and the wiping down of certain tiled areas, can be completed on a rota basis. Please advise if you require any rota items completing on a clean.
* Interior windows can be cleaned on a rota basis, however, if required we will clean them all at once.
* We can plan your service so that we do specific tasks. We can do all the heavy cleaning or provide a more ‘housekeeping’ role such as washing, change bedding, general tidying a ‘helping hand’.
* Our teams can provide ironing services, but we cannot provide a full guarantee for these services.
* We are happy to work with you in prioritizing the areas we clean, so that you get the maximum benefit from our time and services.
* We prefer to work to your list of cleaning requirements or a Cleaning Schedule.
* We can provide all the cleaning equipment and supplies.
* We will arrive on any agreed date but cannot specify a time. We are able to work between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
* Bookings are made by the ‘maid-hour’ and therefore we cannot guarantee completion of the clean.
* We charge strictly by the hour for each maid, a ‘maid-hour’ e.g. a typical 4-maid hour clean would generally be completed by 2 staff for a 2 hour duration.
* Our minimum service period is only 1 ‘maid hours’. Bookings can be made for the minimum period plus increments of ½ ‘maid hours’ thereafter.
* Again, all our staff are vetted and supervised.
* Uniformed teams and unique vehicles, give you peace of mind.
* We operate a fully coded key holding service.
* We can operate a password system if required.
* We are insured* to protect your home and our staff.
* We want to keep in regular contact with you in order to ensure that you get the best possible service from Cleaners Clean.
* Please feel free to contact us by telephone or through our website.
* Bleach and abrasive products are only used at the customer’s request and risk.
* You pay the company one months in advance by standing order or direct debit.
* Payment for your first clean is by credit, debit card or cash.
* We reserve the right to collect payments by recurring debit or credit card facility.
* Payment can be made by Credit or Debit Card for subsequent cleaning services but these are subject to a 3% surcharge to cover charges made against ourselves.
* Payment can be by standing order or BACS.
* Credit facilities are by prior arrangement only and subject to a credit check.
* Special requests for additional services should be made 2 days before a service day. This ensures that these can be provided and payment agreed. However, we may be able to accommodate these on the service day. Please leave a note and we will invoice you accordingly.
* If your scheduled service day falls on a public holiday, then this clean will be cancelled and you should contact us to re-arrange an alternative date.
* We will treat your home with the greatest of care. Please inform us of any items that are irreplaceable, so that we can make special arrangements for care.
* To provide a safe working environment for our staff, e.g. safe electrical appliances, securely fixed wardrobes, cupboards, shelves etc.
* To pay promptly for all cleaning hours provided.
* During the period of this agreement and for a period of 12 months after the termination of this agreement, the client will not employ any staff that have been employed by Cleaners Clean Limited.
Cleaners clean Limited reserves the right to claim any damages, loss of earnings, recruitment costs, training costs and any court costs where appropriate, subject to a minimum of £250.
* The client may not employ Cleaners Clean Limited staff.
* Please ensure that access is provided. Otherwise we are obliged to charge you.
* We can devote more of our time in providing you with the best of our professional services should you spend a few moments tidying before we arrive.
* Please contact us, giving us at least 3 full working days notice if you do not want a particular clean or are on holiday. Cancellations for individual cleans require 3 full working days notice in order to re-schedule our team and avoid having to charge you.
* Our cancellation charges are dependent upon the notice given and are as follows;
* Notice period for individual cleans.
Outside 3 full working days; nil, 2 working days 25%, 1 working day 33%, Same day 50%, upon arrival 75%
* Should you be unable to commence your cleaning service after payment of the initial fee, this can be refunded subject to a £10 administration fee over plus any fees incurred for late cancellation.
* After we have provided 2 months service, we will require a notice period for cancellation of the lesser of 2 visits or 4 weeks.
* We are fully insured for public liability, employer’s liability, and consequential loss of keys.
* Our accidental damage insurance is subject to an excess of £250 and excludes damage caused by the use of abrasive products or the use and spillage of bleach. We do not provide cover for accidental damage for the first £250 of any loss. Please make your own insurance arrangements for the excess.
* All our teams are fully trained and endeavour to treat your home and possessions with the greatest care.
All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client’s satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. All complaints must be received in writing by post, fax or email no later than 24 hours after the completion of the service. The Company will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
The Client agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean any disputed areas/items before making any attempts to clean those areas/items himself or arranging a third party to carry out cleaning or repair services with regards to the above. Failure to do so will void our Company Guarantee and we will consider the matter fully settled. If payment has not been received in full or has been stopped by the Client we will immediately refer the account for collection.
We do endeavour to provide the same cleaning team where appropriate or requested. However this may not always be possible due to holidays, absences, varying cleaning frequencies & other commitments.
Data Protection Act By providing us with the information overleaf you consent to us obtaining (whether from you or from others), holding and using personal data about you in connection with the business of domestic cleaning services as specified above and overleaf for so long as may be reasonably required for our legitimate purposes.
We will use that information for communicating with you. We may also provide that information to third parties with a legitimate reason to receive it connection with your dealings (e.g. transferee of our business) with us or to such third parties as required by you or the law, whether within or outside the European Economic area.
BOOKING A COLLECTION
Contact us either via this web site or by phone and we will arrange to collect your ironing from your home or any other convenient for you place Monday to Saturday. Our minimum order value is £15 for areas within 5 miles from CRO, and £20 for further areas. If you fail to reach the minimum you’ll still be charged £15, £20 respectively.
COLLECTION AND DELIVERY
We have full public liability insurance, so as soon as we collect your ironing it is in safe hands. We aim to keep our turnaround times to 48 hours. Collection and delivery is free in the area we cover and is always made by mutual agreement. Although we always try to be flexible and respond to your needs, if you are not available when we try to collect or deliver at the agreed time or day we have to make a small charge of £3 per one way trip to cover the additional mileage.
OUR QUALITY SERVICE
All ironing is carried out in a completely smoke-free and pet-free environment. Our staff is highly experienced. All adult garments such as shirts, blouses, trousers and skirts are returned on hangers. Hangers, covers, baskets or boxes are supplied. These are to be returned – by new clients at delivery, by regular clients with their next collection.
Any clearly damaged or shiny garments will be returned to you un-ironed to avoid any misunderstanding regarding liability for damage.
We don’t iron underclothes.
All outer clothes such as skirts or trousers are ironed using ironing cloths to prevent shiny areas.
We only take responsibility for the clothes once they are in and until they are in our possession. Any damage before or after that is not our responsibility. Please inspect your clothes within 24 hours of receipt to avoid any misunderstanding.
We don’t take responsibility for any items forgotten in pockets or anywhere in the garments for ironing and we will not be held responsible for zips/buttons, hems and stitching.
Payment is due on return of ironed items. We accept payment by cash only and we will provide a receipt for your records. All prices are correct at time of printing and subject to change without notice.
In the unlikely event of items becoming damaged during ironing our compensation is limited to the value of the item(s) up to a maximum of £30 in total upon receipt showing original cost (one item is assessed to 50% of receipt price). Any missing or damaged items must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
All prices are subject to change.